Tax Consultant Brexit

As a tax consultant being specialized on the Brexit tax issues I know which steps are necessary if you want to move over from the UK to Germany. You will also need to contact your English consultant to make sure to shut down your UK company without having any English tax implications. In order to avoid English fiscal ideas to tax the exit it might make sense that you start your German business parallel and shut down your English business later. This way should show that you started something new in Germany and did not transfer any intangible goods from the UK to Germany.

Krischan TreydePlease contact me if I may give you further explanations.
I am looking forward to talk to you!

Best regards

Krischan (Kris) Treyde (CV)
Lawyer and Tax Consultant